My name is Dana Steiner, I have worked in healthcare administration in a multitude of capacities over the past 15 years and continue to stay involved in healthcare quality/leadership roles. During this time, I have had the opportunity to apply for and administer grant funding for my organization, but have recently transitioned to independent grant writing as the owner of BlueSky Ink. I was trained and worked along side a long-time independent grant-writer, that has a history of receiving over $16 million in grant funds for non-profit organizations since 2003.
I have a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Nebraska Medical Center and my Master’s in Business Administration from University of Nebraska at Kearney.
I am also active in my community as well as at the state level:
· Former Board Member: Elm Creek Public School Foundation
· Member / Sunday School Teacher / Vacation Bible School Volunteer / Confirmation Sponsor:
Elm Creek Methodist Church
· Teammates Mentor: Elm Creek Public School
· Past Treasurer / Past President: Nebraska Organization of Nurse Leaders Region 3
· Board Member: Nebraska Organization of Nurse Leaders State Board
- Current Secretary Treasurer
· Board Member: Nebraska Hospital Association Education and Foundation Board
· Board Member: Elm Creek Public Schools